Appgid runs a marketing platform solution which provides advertising and monetization services/products to marketers and supply partners including through digital media, surveys, sites, owned or operated application(s).
3. APPGID MARKETING PLATFORM SERVICES
Appgid engages with third party app publishers and app developers to serve ads on their digital properties on behalf of its demand side advertising partners through various channels of advertising solutions including exchanges, off-network etc. It engages in campaign planning, and attribution of advertisements, whether by itself or through third party measurement partners.
4. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you view an advertisement distributed through Appgid on a site, app or other digital media, we may collect information on your device and your interaction with the advertisement. Information we may collect includes:
- (a) Device identifiers. Device identifiers are alphanumeric strings that are unique to your device. These include:
- iOS devices’ Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and iOS Identifier for Vendors (IDFV)
- Google Advertising ID (GAID), or Android ID for Android devices
- Cookie IDs
- (b) Location information, including:
- Geo-location or precise location of your device if you have given the app or site permission to collect your location information
- Location information we infer from your device’s IP address.
- (c) Network information, including:
- Mobile carrier
- Network provider or ISP
- Network type (e.g., WiFi or cellular)
- IP address
- Access points to which your device is connected
- Date and time of connection
- (d) Information about apps or sites and our Software Development Kit (SDK), including:
- App identifier
- SDK version
- API key identifier
- Other information about/on your device, including:
- Device type (e.g., make and model)
- Device name
- Screen size
- Language settings (including country code) and time zone
- App usage
- Advertisement information. We collect information about the ad presented on your device, including:
- The content type of the ad (the advertiser and category, e.g. games, finance, entertainment, news)
- The ad type
- Where the ad is being served (e.g. the site, digital media or app on which the ad appears)
- Whether you viewed, clicked or otherwise interacted with the ad
- Survey information. We may ask users to voluntarily participate in online surveys. This includes your:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Occupation and income range
- Family size and other demographic information
- Preference for brands, modes of travel, and other consumer choices.
- Other marketing information:
In the context of our Marketing Platform Services, our customers may also disclose to us certain personal or non-personal information they have separately collected about you during your interaction with their apps, sites or services so that we can effectively provide our Services.
These parties serve you cookies in accordance with their own specific privacy/cookie policies and subject to their own applicable legal requirements. We do not use the information they provide to us for any purpose other than as permitted by such third parties or for providing or improving our Services. We do not collect any sensitive data such as racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, genetic data, data concerning health and biometric data.
5. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect about your device to:
- Display advertisements on your device, which may include interest-based advertising customized to your preferences, interests, locations
- For bidding to serve advertisements.
- Analyze and provide our demand partners or advertisers reports on the effectiveness of advertisements, including across different types of devices based on our determination of devices that are related to the same person.
- Avoid showing you the same ads too many times
- Build custom audience segments to enable our customers and partners better target their advertisements and offers
- Improve our Services and assist our customers and partners in improving their products and services
- Detect, and prevent fraud, fraudulent traffic or to protect the security of our systems
- We may process your survey responses and share the response data with the brands who are our customers/marketers
6. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
Appgid may share the information we collect or receive about you as described in this Policy as follows:
- Publishers and Supply Partners. We may share your information with publishers (the app or site publishers) to help them understand how users interact with their apps and sites and advertisements on their websites
- Marketing Partners. We may share your information with data partners who help us with better understanding your preferences by providing data enrichment and identification services and measurement companies who help us with attribution and tracking of advertisements distributed through us (“Marketing Partners”)
- We may share personal information with our affiliates so that the Services of Appgid and/or its affiliates may be improved and otherwise to serve you and/or our customers better with all our offerings including effective content management
- Disclosures in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, financing due diligence, bankruptcy, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
- International Data Transfers. Where applicable, we will protect information through other legally valid methods.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Appgid uses reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect the information it collects about you in compliance with its legal and privacy requirements and contractual obligations.
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Appgid retains information collected in the context of our Marketing Platform for a period of up to thirteen (13) months, unless otherwise required by law or applicable contract.
Appgid may retain the information it obtains about you as per the instructions of its customers or partners who provide such information or as required to fulfil our contractual obligations.
9. OPTING OUT OF INTEREST BASED ADS
Opting out of interest-based advertising: If you prefer not to receive interest-based advertising from Appgid, you can opt out at any time by going to your Appgid page and submitting your device ID.
Opting out of surveys: Each survey that you participate in will provide opt-out instructions, including an option to skip questions, which if elected will ensure that we do not include your device for that survey.
10. PRIVACY RIGHTS
Appgid provides consumers with data subject or consumer rights as and when and to the extent required under such applicable laws.
- You have a right to exercise certain consumer rights such as request to know/ access/ delete your data, collected in the last 12 months, by writing to us.
- You have the right to opt out of selling of your data by clicking on the following link:
11. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Appgid may share your information with clients, partners, and other third parties described above who are based in countries outside of your country of residence, subject to any contractual or legal requirements.
12. LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGNS
Appgid may offer form-based advertising solutions to marketers that include the collection of voluntary information from you as part of an advertisement that contains a questionnaire.
14. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Appgid complies with the age-gating requirements under applicable privacy laws such as Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) GDPR in the EEA and does not knowingly collect personal data about users of sites or apps directed to children.
15. CONTACT US